Home Remedies For Dark Circles
Dark circles can make a beautiful face very ugly. Dark blemishes are formed under the eyes due for various reasons. Heredity is believed to be one of the major reasons for its formation. Dark circles are also considered to be a sign of unhealthiness. Dark circles are very visible as darkened areas around or under the eyes. Apart from that, there are no other symptoms of this problem. You may also experience water discharge from your eyes in excess which may later give rise to dark circles.
Dark Circles Symptoms, Causes
- Aging is the main factor in the development of dark circles. As you age, the skin becomes dry and the dark circles become very prominent.
- Stress is also considered to be another common cause of dark circles. Dark circles are developed due to stress which includes excessive workload, family problems, money problems, and many more. Stress has become quite common also among the youth which in turn causes dark blemishes under their eyes.
- People who do not get their share of 8 hours of sleep on a daily basis will develop dark under-eye circles.
- Sometimes, there may be an excessive loss of water from the body, which could make your skin dry and weak.
- Nutrient Deficiency
- Dark circles can also be formed due to a lack of a healthy diet. It is very important to consume a meal that is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals that are extremely essential for the body’s development. These nutrients should be consumed on a daily basis to avoid any kind of health-related problems.
Home Remedies For Dark Circles
- Home remedies for dark circles are considered to be the best healing method. It is a natural way of curbing the dark blemishes under the eye which will not cause any harm to the skin.
- The application of a thinly sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day, relieves stress and cools down the eyes.
- A mixture of almond oil and honey should be applied to the affected area every night before bedtime. You will see a remarkable improvement in two to three weeks.
- Consume at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis. Water is a very essential remedy in this case and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
- Tea bags are known to be very effective in curing dark circles. A cold tea bag should be put on top of each eye for 10 to 15 minutes every day.
- Make a paste of fresh mint leaves and add a few drops of lime juice to it. Apply the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes every day and see the difference in two to three weeks.
- Rose water is considered to be a natural coolant for the body and has been an old home remedy for generations. Apply two to three drops of rose water on a cotton ball and gently massage the affected area of the eye for five to six minutes. You will see the result in two to three weeks. This method is considered to be one of the most effective cures for dark circles.
- The dark circle’s treatment should be started as soon as possible to avoid it from increasing.
- Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, especially for people having dark circles under their eyes.
- Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a cream.
- Grate a cucumber, squeeze to take out its juice, and refrigerate. Make a mixture of lemon juice, lanolin cream, and cucumber juice and apply around the eye for 10-15 minutes.
- Apply lemon juice on the black circles 2 times a day.
- Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for dark circles under the eyes.
- Apply crushed mint around the eye.
- Apply almond oil under the eyes.
- Reduce your intake of vitamin A. Overdose of medications such as Retin A produces “excessive” vascularization.
- Niacinamide, a derivative of the vitamin Niacin, has been shown to be an effective skin-lightening agent, especially for skin conditions where hyperpigmentation may occur on the face or other visible parts of the body. Patients with hyperpigmentation applied a moisturizer containing five percent niacinamide. After four weeks, the hyperpigmentation and skin color were analyzed by computer and most patients experienced decreased hyperpigmentation and increased skin lightness. Topical niacinamide has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it a potential treatment for puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Almond helps to remove dark circles and is an excellent “skin food”. Remove the cream applied around the eye after 10 min. No cream should be left on the skin around the eyes for long periods.
- One of the great against dark circles home remedies is the Chamomile. This flower that possesses immense curative also comes in handy for those pesky bags under his eyes. Directly you can drink tea daily or fast, but soak a gauze or cotton in a little cold chamomile tea and rub your dark circles with him, allowing the liquid to dry by itself. Desinflamantes properties of this plant will do the rest.
- Both potatoes and cucumbers are excellent natural remedies against dark circles. Remember they are in the refrigerator, and serve to refresh your eyes, turn. Put a slice of them directly over your eyes, relax the eye, and stays on for 15 minutes. Then remove them and watch the wetting properties of these vegetables will make your eyes look rested and in good condition.
- Of course, the most appropriate remedy is to honor our dream. Try to sleep 8 hours a day and rest properly. , generally, dark circles come from the hand of poor sleep. You may also be the cause of fluid retention. Therefore, dinner is often recommended to prevent salt-free meals.
- You can also check home remedies for eye bags here you will find other suggestions on the cosmetic treatment to combat dark circles and more natural remedies against dark circles.
- Currently, there are numerous techniques, products, and home remedies to overcome unsightly dark circles.
- Sleeping poorly, eating improperly, stress, and unhealthy behavior habits are some factors driving its emergence. To solve this problem there are various treatments in the market, either cosmetic products, as Home Remedies that lessen their impact on our faces.
- These unpleasant bags dark form in the most sensitive eyes peaked when the veins so far as to show through. Moreover, the inexorable passage of time becomes a problem that becomes too visible and requires treatment to reduce the feeling of aging resulting in a person who has it. So sleeping well with our heads held high allowing fluid to drain away from the eye area avoiding swelling, and reducing consumption of alcohol, snuff, and excessively salty foods and saturated are some prevention tips to avoid them.
- Currently, there are various treatments that mitigate the unpleasant effects produced by dark circles, if we are talking about those that arise from bad habits or unhealthy behavior and that genetics are very difficult to eradicate, at least, without surgery. For the former, there are cosmetics that hide them and various home remedies that significantly reduced them.
- The most widely used home remedy against dark circles is to apply two sachets of tea or Chamomile to previously moistened eyes for twenty minutes. Its application can reduce inflammation and therefore reduces the bags, although obviously, its duration is tentative because it does not eliminate them. Other home remedies to reduce dark circles would be to apply two slices of raw potato on the eyes or apply also for twenty minutes, the resulting paste to cook an apple with milk, Within one hour of cooking. However, the most effective natural remedy is to mix aloe vera pulp with two slices of cucumber and apply it over your eyes for half an hour.
Author: Dr Izharul Hasan